HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My profil was deleted for nothing
Exclamation 
Hello! I received this email today
Quote:Hello Alis20

As part of our effort to improve the quality, continuity and authenticity of the persons taking advantage of our free advertising service, we have removed your profile.

We have received a number of member complaints that you would appear to already have a profile on the site.AdultWork.co.uk endeavours to protect the integrity of the Site to benefit all the members and in line with the Terms of Use we have had no alternative other than to remove your profile.

Please DO NOT REPLY to this email as they will not be read. Please consult the Knowledge Base for further information.

Regards

The AdultWork.com Team

I did nothing wrong, my profile was verified yesterday and I became a verified member, I send all the needed photos (verification photos, ID's, driving licence, etc). I paid everything for my profile and now I received a mail that you guys deleted my account for nothing!
It seems from the email that they deleted your profile for the complaints made against you. Contact AW directly, this forum is not run by them.
How can I contact it directly? Can you guide me please because I didn't find a way. I tried through that form but this is the error!

[Image: n6f4nb.png]
"you would appear to already have a profile on the site."

Click the Submit Feedback button on the bottom right hand corner as seen in your image.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4