Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW deleted account and took credit that was on it
Hi

AW deleted my account a couple of weeks ago. I don't know what for, age was verified, verification photo has been sent off but they deleted it and there was credit on that account that I earned. Anyone know how to claim it back?
(20-01-2016, 04:37)Chl0e95 Wrote: Hi

AW deleted my account a couple of weeks ago. I don't know what for, age was verified, verification photo has been sent off but they deleted it and there was credit on that account that I earned. Anyone know how to claim it back?

The only reason I can think for for them to delete my account is that they thought I looked too young, I provided evidence of my date of birth and that I'm 20
Reasons why it may have been deleted: http://www.adultwork.com/dlgKBArticle.as...ticleID=21
Did you message them and ask them?
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Unfortunately they do behave like that sometimes for no reason: you will receive a message in several months probably telling you the account has been re-instated, yet you might have a warning (!!!!!!!!!???????) and you are free to take your credit....... or a client might tell you that.

Lots of girls complained of this, I find very strange this behaviour continues going on for so many years: is as if a mature, gorgeous, confident guy behaves like a spoilt little kid.
It's actually in the T&Cs that if you have your profile banned for a serious breach you forfeit any credits on your account. That should really be enough to make sure providers play by the rules of the community they've joined, but not all do and think they can run rings around the platform which provides them all the tech they need to generate a considerable income.

Nobody has ever been banned for 'no reason', there's always a reason. AW aren't perfect and sometimes mistakes are made, but they're a business at the end of the day and well within their rights to delete anyone who doesn't play by the rules.
(20-01-2016, 04:37)Chl0e95 Wrote: Hi

The account is probably not deleted but suspended, this can be for a simple breach of the T&C and by contacting them your account could be unblocked should you satisfy them that you are sorry and will not re offend.

Sometimes they simply change you to seeking services and you get a message telling you off.

They are not that quick at responding so be patient.

Sarah x x x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Account Deleted (ADMIN HELP)! matty5822 1 4,518 02-04-2017, 23:05
Last Post: admin
  MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED! Summers_0x 0 3,316 11-01-2017, 02:07
Last Post: Summers_0x