Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WGS TRICKS
Long time no see for those who remember me.

Its been a long time since I last punted, I was at my local town this morning to do some food shopping. Until I saw some hot birds which triggered my urge, so I decided to treat myself for the new year. I quickly pulled out my phone, went onto AW to see who is available. Took my pick, called the girl and asked if she could meet in 15mins time (13:45 when I phoned her)

She replied yes, then I asked her for her address. Works out she is staying in a hotel. Her instruction was to text her when arriving at the reception so she could come pick me up because you need a pass to use the elevators to get to the room

I did exactly that, arrived at reception, text to let her know I have arrived and will be waiting at reception. Waited 10mins no response, I text again to check if she is still able to meet. You guessed it, still no response. In total, 20mins have passed with me standing around looking like a Muppet. Left me no choice but to leave, so I did.

At 14:32, I got a text from her to say 'This is my other number, I am available.' Okay, so I thought I give her a second chance, also partly because my urge slightly taking over. Text her again to reassure her I will be returning, and I did.

After some more waiting, she finally appeared. We got into the elevator using her pass, she showed the way to her room. I entered room, there was another girl there. After closing the door, she then asks if I wanted 2 girls, or just 1 girl. I replied 1 girl.

She then explains if I want 1 hour, it needs to be with 2 girls. 30 mins, it also needs to be with 2 girls. For 2 girls its double the advertised price. I replied this was not mention in the profile, and that I only wanted one girl. Not because I am cheap and unwilling to pay for the 2nd girl, but the fact she wasn't my type (she was quite fat and unattractive tbh), then come the question of being lured to a dishonest scheme to charge more. I cannot support it, and I walked out of the door.

The same old shit and time wasting of a wg

Attached Files
.pdf   Untitled-1.pdf (Size: 235.79 KB / Downloads: 15)
Took a SS of the actual conversation.
You really are part of the problem in this equation.
(14-01-2016, 18:26)MrBlack433 Wrote: The same old shit and time wasting of a wg

Please take the matter up with Nova, he is our customer liaison manager, he will be able to assist you.

Sarah x x x
You really know how to pick them don't you Mr B, pm the name of the AW profile concerned I want to take a look, were they Romanian because you have been warned about that before haven't you.

Nova70 - Customer Liason Manager.
Nova - if you do a 3 miles search from my town, im sure you come across a profile Nina

She claims to be Hungarian, but there is no way I could tell (my experience tells me she could be Romanian). However, race is not the major issue here

I sure know how to pick them. Maybe you should hire me to be a mystery punter