Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Daily Pay
I signed up for Dailypay before Christmas. I've filled out a transfer request. After the submission it said it was successful but still nothing.
It's been nearly 2 weeks and I have had no payment..No one has responded to any of my posts/emails/msg's.

I'm not one to kick up a fuss, but I have bills coming out and I can't pay them.

Please can someone to get back to ASAP..

Thank you.
Hi, the successful message means it was submitted successfully only sorry.

Replied to pm here.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi 
I applied for daily pay last week.  Just wondered if it usual for me to have not heard anything back yet?
hey iv submitted a form for daily pay but have not heard anything back and really need to get my cash out is there anyway you can tell me how long this is going to take please ??

username is CarlyCummings

thanks xxx
Hi, form was submitted on the 31st Jan and is currently in the queue to be processed. 7 days process time is a good estimate for getting onto the system and getting VAT removed from the account. Will email once processed.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • CarlyCummings
hi i still havnt recived an email to say its all set up can you tell me how long it is going to take as it has been a week . ? x
Hi, added to service and first pay sent.

Thanks for letting us know.

adultworkbanner4
Hi i joined for daily pay and haven't received any email or anything to say if i was accepted was wondering if u could look into it for me my username is kelly_loulou

Thanks in Advance x
Hi, will have it processed today for you.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(29-02-2016, 14:34)admin Wrote: Hi, will have it processed today for you.

Thanks

Thank you Admin Smile