Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What is best, clothed or in underwear for cam?
Hey girls,
thanks for all the help so far, I've picked up some useful tips from reading through this forum.
I have a question about clothing, at the minute I cam in my underwear but I was thinking as a way to get a guy to stay for longer it might be a good idea to cam in normal clothing then he's going to stay longer to see me strip down to underwear. However when I first started cam I was fully clothed and guys would pop in and out without staying to see more.
What would you recommend? Do you plan this or just go with how you feel at the time?

Thanks, Aurora x
sexy revealing clothes, easy to get off
pjs with shorts and skimpy top
baby dolls
i cam with a normal strap top on and leggings jeans or whatever and only show my face and top half..neck upwards so when they come in group i chat to them but wont show anything unless in private and even then i wait a few minutes before i show anything..if a man has the credits he will be willing to wait a while chatting first before seeing more of you..youll always get the ones that expect to see u naked as soon as they call but i never make my money off them, i find getting regulars who actually get to know u abit before a show are the money makers Smile x
(12-01-2016, 00:31)laura20 Wrote: i cam with a normal strap top on and leggings jeans or whatever and only show my face and top half..neck upwards so when they come in group i chat to them but wont show anything unless in private and even then i wait a few minutes before i show anything..if a man has the credits he will be willing to wait a while chatting first before seeing more of you..youll always get the ones that expect to see u naked as soon as they call but i never make my money off them, i find getting regulars who actually get to know u abit before a show are the money makers Smile x

Thanks!
Thats great, I never thought of not getting naked in group.
I've got two weeks off my day job so im going to experiment and see what I can make work Smile
I've started to get a few requlars so I think I'm going in the right direction x
yeah i always just chat in group only..but it all about finding what works for you.. xxx