Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

too much information :D
I do not understand what these guys are thinking, I got message like this:

"nice to meet you, how are you today? where do you live? you look beautiful, are you single? if you have got a problem about anything and you want to chat with someone then i will be here for you x"
They're thinking make friends with the service provider and get the goodies for free. It's either that or white night syndrome.
Not too long ago I had a guy contact me, he'd let me down a couple of times 1 year or two ago. He explained that he'd been new and daft, and would I give him a second chance. I agreed to do so on payment of a deposit which is standard for all new clients.

Whilst making arrangements he asked me "If we get on can we go out for a date". I asked him for clarification, and yes he said that he thought we could go out as girlfriend-boyfriend.

Bear in mind the first couple of times he'd booked he sent a few very strange text messages, and also asked me if I would have a bath beforehand, saying that 'some women' don't wash. This time he'd left a comment on my website, also sent a few of those text messages that end up in your email inbox(never quite sure what those are). He'd also told me that he was living in reduced circumstances, was long-term ill, not working, single bed.

Whilst I wouldn't usually poke fun at anyone in the same situation, it was the combination of these with his behaviour and the fact I most certainly do not say anything which suggests that I'm advertising for a boyfriend - I'm a business pure and simple.

He decided to cancel. So that was my time wasted 3 times.

I've had others ask about going out on a date 'date' on first contact, all it does is tell me that this person isn't serious about being a client and that they aren't going to follow through.

Some clients will suggest a date-type scenario when booking, without suggesting it as being off outside the booking. I've found that these tend to require much more than the booking, will continuously suggest that you meet up, or email for catch ups on your life for weeks, months and years after their one booking.

Genuine, good clients tend to stick well within the boundaries and don't require this extra 'support'.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

I get that a lot . " I will look after you "

ehmmmm lol

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Yesterday I had a client I've seen once text to ask me if he could MOVE IN with me and become my live in slave because he is considering selling his house if I would agree.

My response was a short sharp 'No.', that was it. Then he text more about how financially stable he'd be and what he'd be able to do for me, my response then was 'I do not want a live in slave' which he followed up with 'np'.

It's a occupational hazard sometimes. Some folk will think that because you tick all their boxes you could be persuaded to couple-up with them, because you love what they love, right? The reality which they fail to grasp is that they found the professional which best sates their needs.
I had a client I called Clingon who failed to understand 'NO' , hellbent on being my boyfriend
'I will allow you to cam' he told me !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exit, the Clingon

His motivation, I suspect, was to be a boyfriend rather than client , to dispense with condoms !
Slimy !
I think these people fall into several different groups, there are the sad lonely people who's isolation has driven them to ever more desperate lengths to form relationships and they find AW and sites like this fascinating even though they have no real involvement, some maybe trying their luck in a bid to get free services although I can't imagine they enjoy a great deal of success. WKs perhaps although they tend to be real punters who just can't get their head around the fact that a woman is doing the job because she wants to and not because she has to and doesn't actually need anyone to come and rescue her from the situation or speak on her behalf.

Then there are the Stalker types, those who have simply become obsessed with one or more SPs and I'm afraid the Internet and the more interactive ways in which you advertise have made it easier for them to do what they do, as has been said we must always remember it's simply a business transaction, there's no reason why we can't go about it in a civilised way but the boundaries must always be respected.

If as an SP you sense someone you've seen a few times does appear to be trying to change the nature of the relationship I would suggest you deal with it quickly even if that means declining their attempts to book you.

As a punter you sometimes encounter the scenario where your custom seems to have been taken for granted, this can happen around the fourth or fifth time you see a particular wg the level of service takes a dramatic dip, if this happens to me I usually leave it for a few months before returning again, reliable regulars can be a wgs bread and butter so it makes sense to keep them happy by providing a consistently good service.