Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DailyPay Timescales
I signed up for Dailypay last week and still haven't heard anything. On Sunday I thought I'd try fill out a transfer request. After the submission it said it was successful but still nothing.

Not sure if I'm missing something as everything I've read says it should happen in a day. I don't mind it taking time if I have an idea of timescales.

Anyone know if there are any hold ups with new sign ups?

I applied to join the private forum on 1/1/16 and still nothing so I'm starting to think I'm doing something wrong.
Hi, all was done correctly, its been a very busy start to the year for us. We are processing members as quickly as possible but with everyone joining due to the VAT its slowed our timings down sorry.

Will be processing application asap.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Ah that's great, thank you so much!
Hi I joined daily pay over 4 days ago and received an email saying I was put into the adultworks finest group I have emailed them regarding when I will get my money in the bank and still not have heard anything please could you let me know wot the timescale is please thankyou x
Hi, replied in other thread. First pay sent.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(14-01-2016, 16:47)admin Wrote: Hi, replied in other thread. First pay sent.

Thanks

I have just signed up for dailypay, can you let me know if I did it correctly please. MsMessy.