Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reasonable rates?
I'm considering doing cam ( just do phones at the moment) but I don't really want to do anything explicit ( using toys, graphic shots) as i wouldn't feel comfortable with that. I'm prepared to go topless, but that's about it. My question is, as I'm not doing all the other things, how much should i charge? I'm afraid of over charging! Thanks.
Charge what your time is worth. Nobody can put a price on that but you.
You cannot over charge, there is only one YOU and guys will pay whatever you're charging if they want you. I'd suggest £3+ for private shows although as a newbie you are in a great position to start out higher. Start thinking less about your 'worth' in monetary terms, and more about marketing so you get seen, and honing your craft so the guys who visit you become regulars x
Thanks ladies, and obviously I would describe in my profile what kind of show they could expect ( and what I won't be doing) so everyone is clear.