Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Watch instead of money
(04-01-2016, 16:19)Nova70 Wrote:
(31-12-2015, 21:31)Strawberryblonde Wrote: I'm fine with amazon vouchers, I already bought all sorts of things from the site with often free or low postage. Books for my courses(Kindle books don't require postage, and sometimes there isn't enough time before deadlines to go to the bookshop and wait for it to be ordered in), just bought a new ipod shuffle, there's a discounted shop for my favourite lingerie brand on there, sportswear, trainers, loads of things.

I have enough cash going through the bank to fund everything else, and it's only 1 in every 5 or 6 bookings which pays that way(either as a deposit, or full fee), so it's not a problem.

Really 1-5, that seems like a lot, do you state on your profile that vouchers are a payment option.

I've always found that good old fashioned cash is the best way to get me through the door.

I take a deposit from all new clients, and offer amazon as an option. This is mentioned on my AW profile, and my own website. The remainder is paid in cash when I arrive, some opt to pay the entire fee by amazon. I also have a bank account which accepts cash or transfers - that's the other option, once again some will pay that way in full, others just the deposit then cash on arrival.

Once I've had one booking with someone I don't require a deposit for future bookings (unless they've proven to have a habit of serial cancelling), so they pay in cash as usual. At least 50% of my business is made up of repeat clients.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

(06-01-2016, 17:59)Strawberryblonde Wrote: I take a deposit from all new clients, and offer amazon as an option

I like the idea of that, even if it is only a £5 voucher, how does that work?

Do you just give them your email address?

Sarah x x x
Yes all that's needed from you is your email address.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

(06-01-2016, 17:59)Strawberryblonde Wrote:
(31-12-2015, 21:31)Strawberryblonde Wrote: I'm fine with amazon vouchers, I already bought all sorts of things from the site with often free or low postage. Books for my courses(Kindle books don't require postage, and sometimes there isn't enough time before deadlines to go to the bookshop and wait for it to be ordered in), just bought a new ipod shuffle, there's a discounted shop for my favourite lingerie brand on there, sportswear, trainers, loads of things.

I have enough cash going through the bank to fund everything else, and it's only 1 in every 5 or 6 bookings which pays that way(either as a deposit, or full fee), so it's not a problem.

Really 1-5, that seems like a lot, do you state on your profile that vouchers are a payment option.

I've always found that good old fashioned cash is the best way to get me through the door.

I take a deposit from all new clients, and offer amazon as an option. This is mentioned on my AW profile, and my own website. The remainder is paid in cash when I arrive, some opt to pay the entire fee by amazon. I also have a bank account which accepts cash or transfers - that's the other option, once again some will pay that way in full, others just the deposit then cash on arrival.

Once I've had one booking with someone I don't require a deposit for future bookings (unless they've proven to have a habit of serial cancelling), so they pay in cash as usual. At least 50% of my business is made up of repeat clients.

Yes I see, some guys may not want to use their bank account to send the deposit so vouchers would be a way of preserving their anonymity.
(05-01-2016, 16:27)wife4rent Wrote:
(04-01-2016, 16:22)Nova70 Wrote:
(04-01-2016, 02:31)wife4rent Wrote: I have to admit, I did take 10 Kingfisher Answer machines for a punt from a BT guy back in the early 90's - BT Answering Machine No. 203A (just Googled that, not from memory) - Amazing machines and did a great job. They count only went up to 99 messages though.

I am a strictly cash only girl now though.

Sarah x x x

You do realise that if you got them from a BT guy he'd probably nicked them don't you, so come on then how much did you make when you flogged them.

He did not strike me as that kind of person...

I never sold them, I used all of them for quite a long time and they earned much more than they could have ever been sold for.

Sarah x x x

Well here's what the not stolen answer machines look like...........
http://www.britishtelephones.com/ansr203a.htm

They look fucking ancient, how long ago was this ?, the one I've got now is about as big as the remote control on that one, funny thing is it never gets used as everyone calls me on my mobile but I have to have a phone for the interent connection, what a con, it's a shame BT don't work harder to stop their employees thieving and with the money they save they could cut their line rental charges.
I've never tried to pay by any other means than cash although I do kind of admire those who do try their luck. I've never even haggled over the price of a longer booking but as a regular I have been given a discount which is always appreciated.
(09-01-2016, 05:13)Nova70 Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 17:59)Strawberryblonde Wrote:

Yes I see, some guys may not want to use their bank account to send the deposit so vouchers would be a way of preserving their anonymity.

Cash in branch is also anonymous.