Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problems with verification
Thumbs Down 
I do not know anymore what to do. I signed my acc there 2 months ago (!) and I was asked to verify myself. Mostly they are asking for a proof that I'm in UK, they need pictures with daily newspapers and me holding them/holding them near the street sign. I did this more than 5-6 times and they still are asking for this. And I do not understand why they do this because clearly I'm in UK, if I am able to make these photos every 5-10 days.
Anybody had this problem too?
I now have a profile picture photo with me holding the sign with adultwork.com and my id written on it. I also made a photo for them with the same dress holding that newspaper and they can clearly see my face.
Once they even verified me, but then suspended me for 2 weeks for not having exclusive photos. When I was unblocked, I changed my pictures and they asked to verify myself again (after this time I did what they asked more than 3 times). They are asking me to show that I'm the same pictures in my profile and verification pictures. I do not know how to show them more, because as I said I'm in both pictures with the same dress, backround. I don't want to show my face in public pictures, so I do not know how to show them that this is the same person in all these pictures.
I do not understand how can they do this to me, they have advisors, I contacted them with my problem, and they send me their default message about what to do.
So I signed there 2 months ago and my profile was on only 10 days, then it was suspended, but mostly they are not showing my profile by making my profile be only erotic content provider.

I could do and do these new photos, but it seems pointless to me now.
Sorry, for the log post, but I wanted to write as much information as I can. Maybe somebody won't be lazy and read it, and help me.
Hi, whats your nationality?

You could just make a video of you and a street sign or local business sign and send that across.

Dont access AW via your mobile and also dont let anyone else access your account, if people are helping/accessing from a different country other than the UK then this would constantly raise alarms.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Lithuanian.

I did tons of picture with newspaper inside the home and then I did few pictures with me holding the same newspapers near some street signs (I did this like 3-4 times).
But what about video? You could not upload video for them and I do not want to put videos showing my face publicly.

I do not let anyone to access to my account. And I'm always in London when logging in the AW. Also never accesing by mobile because it's not that good, lol Big Grin
Also I contacted advisor from sweet kick and they basically said that one more time and I will get banned for life.
I put my verification photos 2 more times after the message.
Why adultwork team are so arrogant?
Hi, "Lithuanian" is the issue causing the problems sorry.

If you have a "handler" you may be screwed on AW.

I would call them cautious rather than arrogant sorry.

You can create the video and email it to them. It wont appear on your profile at all.

If you need the email address, to use for sending the video only, I can PM it to you. If you use it to ask any questions or send anything other than the video they will ban you.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
I live in the UK for 6 years, and provided all pictures (bank statement, proof of address, verification photos, pictures with newspaper etc) and uploaded two forms of ID, passport and ID card. Now they are asking me to submit a picture holding both ID and passport in a picture, but I have misplaced/lost the ID card and I only have a picture of it! I do not have a driving licence, so there is no other physical form of ID that I can show them. What would you advice?

Is there an alternative, like send a video of myself?

Thanks!
Hi, best option is to get a photo ID again, or search for the original. You'll need it in life at some stage so may aswell get it now.

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  verification document problems anastasia black 1 3,821 03-11-2015, 13:45
Last Post: Ana_X
  Mobile verification problems MIstress-SlinkySis 0 3,312 02-10-2013, 14:35
Last Post: MIstress-SlinkySis