Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the heck is going on!? Admin Help plz
I feel like some admin has it out for me for no reason, about 20 minutes after making my account it was taken down.

On the main site I registered an account, for some reason just because I called myself Alexis13eautiful I got removed saying I needed to prove my age and that "13" in a name was somehow universal to your age.

The Only reason I put the 13 in there is because it makes a capital B and that its hard to just put "Alexis" because its taken, so its to make the name Unique so I can actually use it.

I even showed a picture ID of myself holding up the info it asks and had to do the tedious task of writing it backwards so it would reflect in the mirror.

I gave a perfect passport photo many times and after many failed attempts they FINALLY accepted it.

Then they tell me thats not the problem and its the name (as I said above) so I try to log into chaneg it and my accounts been de-activated so I cant ROFL, are you serious?

Then they tell me to go to the help desk with no instruction as to how and the help desk isn't even a live person.

Can someone please re-activate my account, you have my picture evidence I'm over 18 and I'll change the name as soon as its re-activated, but honestly I find it absolutely ridiculous that putting a number in your name somehow automatically means you are that age, since when!?

I was born February the 13th get it?

EDIT: Sorry for the anger but I've a right to be angry, this is ridiculous its taken me like 2 weeks trying to contact you guys, you don't make it easy and you can't reply to the e-mails.
Hoya Hun, you need to contact aw through the help centre. This forum isn't run by them x
Hi, guide to contact AW is here http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=1917

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I think you ll find that their computer is set to block number 13 - and the computer does not understand context.

I uesd tgo load pics and number them, then go back later to give titles
But the 'teen' numbers are blocked every time
It s some kind of internet/AW nanny that scans for banned words and numbers .
Yep it's an automatic thing not allowing numbers. When listing sales items I've not been able to say the size is 16, completely ridiculous but as Mrs Jones says it can't understand context.