Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

VAT update
Thanks to all the girls who did help to push this through!
I just had a client who received his vat refund today and was so happy.... he was staying away because of the vat so hopefully back to normal for everyone!
(01-12-2015, 23:30)wife4rent Wrote:
(01-12-2015, 22:49)Pixie Wrote: ...they'll put the money to some good use

Sounds like a great Xmas party for all the staff at AW HQ

Sarah x x x

I think you might be right about that. I can't see the idea of putting the money into advertising to try to recoup the amount of customers they lost during this fiasco crossing their minds.

X
(01-12-2015, 23:32)lydiaxlee Wrote: Thanks to all the girls who did help to push this through!
I just had a client who received his vat refund today and was so happy.... he was staying away because of the vat so hopefully back to normal for everyone!

Good to hear Big Grin

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Glad to hear that common sense has finally prevailed and AW have listened to what has been said. Not sure why they are not stopping the VAT on the PG though? It might not be a live service provided by the ladies but surely the PG's belong to the ladies and not AW?

Any thoughts on that anyone? (or have I managed to get it wrong??)
Because the PG's & Movies are an automated service and therefore required to by HMRC.
(02-12-2015, 16:50)kinkydirtybitch Wrote: Because the PG's & Movies are an automated service and therefore required to by HMRC.

OK fair enough but it is still a pain to have to pay 20% more (oh and I do not support those that would expect a working girl to reduce her fees to compensate for the VAT)