Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Well hello there!
Just doing a random google cause I was having problems with DirectIM I found here, and not being able to keep my gob shut (which translates to verbal dioreha in text format) I thought I would join up and say hello!

I'm Eve, and my mummy would say I'm a bad girl, I exchange sexual favours from men (and women) for money and other nice pretty things!
Lady in public (sometimes), Goddess in the kitchen (always), Whore in the bedroom (ok ok.... and living room, kitchen, car etc)

ManchesterEve on Adultwork
hi eve welcome to the forum hope to see u posting loads
(23-06-2011, 21:27)lolo Wrote: hi eve welcome to the forum hope to see u posting loads

I hope to, although I've just joined and I move house in 3 days, I'm going to go crazy till the internet is up and running
Lady in public (sometimes), Goddess in the kitchen (always), Whore in the bedroom (ok ok.... and living room, kitchen, car etc)

ManchesterEve on Adultwork
i know exactly what u mean about moving house
Eve, it sounds as though you'll fit right in. They are all depraved on here. Angel
Hi Eve, good luck with the move and make your mark on here before you move home and we'll be here for you when you get that wonderful connection again.

kate x
Hi eve nice to have you here