Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Prices not changing
Hey!

Just wondering if anyone can help at all? I've been having a few problems with my prices, they are different on my aw profile than to my direct cam settings. They appear to be higher on my profile which Isn't the price that I have set to charge in my direct cam settings.

If this makes sense?

Just wondering if anyone can help solve it, as I don't want these prices to appear as high as they are doing!

Iv attached a picture to explain, the top one is the price iv set, the bottom is what its changing to and I don't know why, iv tried changing it so many times!?

Thanks Smile xx
http://www.adultwork.com/Summerxxxxx

Attached Files Image(s)

its the tax hun x
oh really? i didn't know that!!

just managed to change it on my profile back to original prices.
never knew it did that, was so confused as to why it didn't match my direct cam settings!! xx
Hi, 20% vat being added, clients still have to pay it but you wont have to pay it on your payouts or anything you buy, eg directcam positioning because you are in Dailypay.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi Admin,

If I join daily pay do you automatically sort out the VAT issues for your members, or is this something I would have to do myself with adult work? Also what are the charges on daily pay,now do I join?

Thanks
Lily.
Hi, we automatically sort the vat out on your behalf, you dont need to do anything at all.

Auto dailypay is 6%, weekly or on request is 3.5% only.

Both options are fantastic value.

Join form is here http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...aw-account

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • JoiBleu
I noticed that with my private gallery prices, is that tax as well?
Hi, any non live earnings are taxed with the extra 20% VAT yes. Eg videos, private gallery etc

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • JoiBleu, Money-Green
(23-11-2015, 02:11)admin Wrote: Hi, we automatically sort the vat out on your behalf, you dont need to do anything at all.

Auto dailypay is 6%, weekly or on request is 3.5% only.

Both options are fantastic value.

Join form is here http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...aw-account

Thanks

Hi Admin. Im on weekly pay and my records is showing I'm paying a fee of 5% not 3.5%. What is transfered to my bank account is 5% less than the transfer requested on Aw. Can you please review and let me know if I'm mistaken.

Thanks
I'd like to ask is the 3.5% on top of AW's 30% fee, or instead off ie what's the total taken of any credits when using Daily Pay please?

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond