Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
profile removal im so stressed
Hi I really really need help I have had my profile removed as they said the pictures were not mine they were .so then I set up a new profile with new email ect and provided my passport for it to be removed again so then I thought right ill just get some new pictures up for that profile to be removed I feel like im being bullied these pictures are all mine I really really need help I would never put fake pictures up please someone help me I have tried going through the help center and dont get answered . Can some one please please help me
have u emailed a.w explaining this ? x
They will answer, you just have to be patient, it takes time.
I understand your frustration though.

It took me about 4 attempts to get verified and 3 times I was rejected - once because my photo was not mine !!!!!

I 6think part of the problem is that they an automatic reply is sent which is general and notspecific to your needs.

Just hang on in there
(12-11-2015, 19:45)laura20 Wrote: have u emailed a.w explaining this ? x

Yeah I emailed them loads finally got back to me today and they have re instated it thank god but I really appreciate you getting back to me also for ladies to be careful as someone on aw calling themselves Prince of Saudi Arabia approached me and another lady asking for us to do an overnight job for him I declined as it seemed to dodgy she did the job and he never paid her x
(12-11-2015, 22:25)oneandonlyMrsJones Wrote: They will answer, you just have to be patient, it takes time.
I understand your frustration though.

It took me about 4 attempts to get verified and 3 times I was rejected - once because my photo was not mine !!!!!

I 6think part of the problem is that they an automatic reply is sent which is general and notspecific to your needs.

Just hang on in there

Thankyou so much for responding they emailed me today and re instated my profile im petrified every time I log in now incase it brings up the error message so you no your blocked lets hope no problems over the weekend x
Good luck

It s happened to me a few times- I blog a lot and without realising, I use 'banned ' words eg I was whingeing about the Lloyds Bank ad and the black horse- but 'horse' is a banned word so my profile was taken down.
I think the computer scans for banned words and when one is found, it automatically kicks you out.
Later, a human comes along and reads the word in context and reinstates you, but I still had to change the word. I think I used geeuphorsey to bypass the computer.

Another time I used 'cockerel' in relation to the French rugby mascot.
I was in trouble again.
Managed to change that to cockadoodledo !

You ll get over your nervousness , I know how you feel.

Its not the suspension that annoys, it's the reason, because I have never been given one- just a load of general stuff - but I have learned now that it s likely to be my blog and a good place to start.

It s a waiting game, seems endless !

Glad it worked out for you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Profile Removal (keep referring me to sweetkick) Sexyy-teen 6 12,834 18-07-2016, 17:11
Last Post: admin
  profile removal amyinabundance 0 3,045 11-03-2015, 11:05
Last Post: amyinabundance