Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Groups and transferring credits
Wow, AW seems to be so disorganised when it comes to paying out. I joined AW about three weeks ago and since then I have put in requests to transfer money to my Payoneer account, some are scheduled for tomorrow. I went to my credits page yesterday and it said I can't transfer credits as I'm part of a group and they have control of my credits - Adultworks finest performers. I never joined this group, or any group, and I can't get anyone to reply to me about it properly.

I also contacted DailyPay who send me untimely replies with no real information on what they are doing for me.

I now have no idea if I'm going to get paid tomorrow, I'm desperate for money and don't seem to be able to get anyone to talk any sense to me...
There's a number of steps to take in becoming a part of a group, it's not something someone can just add you to without your knowing as they need you to put your password in, and then change it again afterwards for your own privacy.

Admin of this forum is the manager of Daily Pay, I'm sure he'll answer questions when he has a free moment if you send him a PM.
(09-11-2015, 10:19)Busty_Belinda Wrote: I went to my credits page yesterday and it said I can't transfer credits as I'm part of a group and they have control of my credits - Adultworks finest performers. I never joined this group, or any group, and I can't get anyone to reply to me about it properly.

I also contacted DailyPay who send me untimely replies with no real information on what they are doing for me.

Adultworks finest performers IS the group run by DailyPay

So they should be able to help you and will probably respond to you on here.

As you are a member of DailPay / Adultworks finest performers - You should be able to get paid each day

Sarah x x x
Ahh, thank you both. Thats why then. So confusing. I don't know what Daily Pay are doing, the info they have given me is somewhat lacking. I didn't even know that group was part of it so panicked a bit!

(09-11-2015, 12:24)wife4rent Wrote:
(09-11-2015, 10:19)Busty_Belinda Wrote: I went to my credits page yesterday and it said I can't transfer credits as I'm part of a group and they have control of my credits - Adultworks finest performers. I never joined this group, or any group, and I can't get anyone to reply to me about it properly.

Adultworks finest performers IS the group run by DailyPay

So they should be able to help you and will probably respond to you on here.

As you are a member of DailPay / Adultworks finest performers - You should be able to get paid each day

Sarah x x x
Hi, replied to previous email with all the details we have, we are currently replying to your emails extremely quickly and with all the info you need. eg group transfers is turned off because if you did the transfer you would be paying VAT and it would only arrive in three weeks, this was wrote in 2 emails but appears to be completely missed.

There appears to be multiple people from your account emailing us. I sent screenshots of all correspondence and also screenshots of the forms filled out by you (or someoneelse using your account).

All correspondence comes from admin@dailypayservice.com

Since we dont know who is operating the account or emailing us we have released the account from the group as per the request of an email also.

Our response to the email about payments was this "Hi, we can do it, we would be sending it much faster than AW. Will send request for deletion now.

Ability to transfer credits is turned off btw, if you did it the credits would take 3 weeks to arrive and AW will charge VAT, when on DP we do it and funds are sent daily with no VAT to pay.

Thanks "

To be honest I think thats pretty clear why the group transfer is turned off.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
When you join a group it is sensible to acquaint yourself with how they are run as officially your profile becomes under the control of the group manager.

This is why you hand over your password - it is proof of consent for this to take place.

Luckily you chose AWF; it is well documented how others have lost their profile when joining unscrupulous groups.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Transferring credits to cash Swagrid 3 7,220 04-01-2015, 18:43
Last Post: admin
  Transferring Credits giantcumshooter 2 6,933 14-05-2012, 18:59
Last Post: giantcumshooter