Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

verification document problems
hey ladies and gents,

gosh i dont know where to start ive been having a dreadful experience with setting up a new profile

i created a new profile but couldnt find my passport so i had to wait until i had (about 2 days later) i uploaded documents to the email address to which i was told they werent uploaded then i tried again and they said it was received i then was told to wait 48 hours for a response. i waited over 48 hours but still didnt get a response, i went back to the service center and made another report to which i was then told to wait another 48 hours.

it made me think that starting a new profile may work....

i have sent in all documents asked to but on my profile a notice stands that i may not be authentic. i have sent in all documents needed to verify myself even my bank statements from the last 3 months showing that im a british national i have exhausted all avenues to prove to adultwork that i am who ive stated that i am . ive been threatened to be banned from the site if my documents arent correct this notice remains on my profile taking away value im at the end of my tether im not sure what else to do

has this ever happened to anyone here before?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AW verification photo problems AnnaMorris1993 5 10,645 18-11-2015, 14:24
Last Post: Ssbbw