Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Webcam Rates not calculating?
Question 
Anyone shed light on why some bookings come in as lower fee (even regulars) ie most of yesterday they were coming in as 8.333. Not sure what happens the other end but wondered if a glitch?
I've been getting bookings with odd pence at the end like .3338 but then when the booking is accepted it rounds down to a whole number. Must be to do with the VAT thing.
so I wrote and asked what the problem is

> I am receiving bookings for amounts such as 23.333, but when confirmed I am only getting £23
> Where is the 33p going?

their reply....

Hello

Thank you for your email.

We are unable to see any bookings for that amount on your bookings page?

Please advise us where you are seeing the 23.333, or does this change to the 23.00 once the booking is accepted?

Regards

The AdultWork.com Team

I'm sure they don't read emails properly!! You can't see a booking for that amount because as I said it changes, and yes as I also said once confirmed/accepted it changes!
Another reply from them....

Hello

It's not going anywhere - the value is just rounded down to the nearest whole number. The client would have only been charged that amount (+ VAT). It's not been siphoned off anywhere.

We have changed the webcam booking acceptance form to allow numbers with decimal places - we know this is happening a lot due to the VAT side of things.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.