Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punterlink ( Wales )
Wales Punter sent me my profile to review. They do this periodically but I am lazy and don t always check it.

This time I did.

I was about to edit something on my 'rates' section and clicked the ? / help button

The information written there stunned me.
It said
'Edit the fucking incall rate moron '

I did some investigating and found this comment was repeated for each ? button on incall rates.

I emailed the webmaster and , in fairness, it was immediately changed. It is not being condoned.
An investigation is going on .

Some one with access has been playing Silly Beggars

If you use this site, best you check it out. I only found out by sheer accident - but if a rogue employee is capable of doing this- undiscovered, it makes me wonder what else may be going on .

Be alert. Hopefully, my complaint has prompted a full scale investigation to reveal any other rogue comments.
(04-11-2015, 16:36)oneandonlyMrsJones Wrote: ... but if a rogue employee is capable of doing this- undiscovered, it makes me wonder what else may be going on .

This is a big privacy issue with all sites, including AW, not only do we not know who is the owner of such sites, we also have no idea who has access to our private data.

AW may be run by only 2/3 individuals but it may have many technical experts who help run the site / keep it live on the web. Anybody could have access to our personal data and share it with others.

Some of the big organisations have moved call centres off shore only to find that bank details etc are suddenly being sold off to fraudsters on the internet

Sarah x x x
scary !