Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bizarre C2C when in private showing myself
hi lasses

today I was on directcam and during a private a client wanted c2c so when I clicked his cam instead of me seeing him ( I clicked on his name and clicked start twoway) I saw myself !!!!

I tried this three times but everytime I clicked on his c2c I saw myself , the poor fella got fed up in the end and left ....very weird and also disappointing

never experienced this before , has anyone else had this where the c2c shows you the provider and not the client ?

just very strange , nothing on my system has changed , I'm using the latest version of justcamit

cheers lasses

country-gal xxxx
Any chance he was pulling some kind of prank by having his cam pointing at his monitor?

I've never heard of anything like this before. I'm pretty sure he's up to something.
Thats what i thought.. maybe he was screen mirroring his own monitor to try and freak you out or something. Never heard of it x
I did loads of c22 today, no problems. Think its his idea of a joke!
Might be worth reporting to aw just in case though.
well I logged off and it never happened again , the gentleman took me private again and c2c worked fine was weird though xxx