Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Mobile phone verification
I am having an issue with replying to my sms to verify the I'm over 18 on my mobile.

The phone contract is with Asda (every little helps!) and yesterday morning I went into store, and verified I am over 25 :-(.

So now I am able to browse to adult sites (AW) on the phone :-), but when I reply to 89994 it keeps failing - HELP !! As its affecting business as people just want to contact me & not email etc.

Thanks
(24-10-2015, 08:44)xxx nicola shaw xxx Wrote: I am having an issue with replying to my sms to verify the I'm over 18 on my mobile.

The phone contract is with Asda (every little helps!) and yesterday morning I went into store, and verified I am over 25 :-(.

So now I am able to browse to adult sites (AW) on the phone :-), but when I reply to 89994 it keeps failing - HELP !! As its affecting business as people just want to contact me & not email etc.

Thanks

Your contract may be with Asda but it will be one of the big networks - EE or vodafone- that s where the problem is probably

I had trouble like this and I had to keep on at them

find out from your paperwork or Asda which network it is - or google it and try them direct - but they'll pass the buck, I daresay
thanks Mrs Jones.

i'll have to ring up the ASDA Customer services and see if i resolve :-(

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Over 18 Phone Verification - AAARRGH Allcougar 24 44,267 19-04-2015, 19:32
Last Post: admin
  Phone number Verification stripperlut 7 14,193 21-12-2012, 20:58
Last Post: Mistress_Babalon