AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Refund Skype
Thumbs Up 
Hi,

I booked a Skype show and the girl didn't turn up or answer my emails to find out what had happened. How can I get a refund?

Thanks
I can t help

It is easy for a girl to refund you but if she is not responding to messages it leaves you in a bit of a fix

Give her the benefit of the doubt, something may have happened. Or maybe she is new. It takes a while to get the hang of Skype and she may be unaware of how to refund.

But it s easier to refund within 24 hours so wait until she s had about 22 hours.

If there's no joy, you'll have to contact AW
users must have a HELP section to tell them what to do.

You did confirm, didn t you ? Check the credits have been taken from your account.
AW , in my experience, have always been good and fast to refund.
Good luck
Just a word of warning.....Girls should NOT refund customers, the customer must go through AW.

Some unscrupulous customers will get a refund off the girl & then also get a refund from AW too. This means the credits will be deducted from the girls account twice and if that happens there is no recourse you'll have lost double the credits. ALWAYS ask the customer to go via AW never ever refund yourself.

All good advice there!

To the OP, you should contact AW ASAP to get your refund: http://www.adultwork.com/FF.asp?FFID=18

The credits stay in escrow for 24 hours before being transferred but it will be down to the performer to prove the show did take place.

Which is also why we keep a transcript of all shows by default.

Good luck & let us know how you get on won't you?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do i refund Skype bookings? lynxxz 2 4,033 09-03-2014, 01:50
Last Post: xKatieBabyx