Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Documentary - Saving the Cybersex Girls.
Yes it made extremely uncomfortable viewing and I'm sorry to hear AW are still taking feed from this part of the world, I remember a news item a few months back concerning camming from the Phillippines (not AW) which was more disturbing still, why allow content from places where you know there are issues like these.

As for Stacey Dooley well she is a sort of female Ross Kemp always looking for the more sensational stuff but I guess the thinking is she appeals to younger people who may not be drawn to documentaries otherwise.
I watched it. Absolutely revolting Sad.
[Image: 7997.jpg]
Just watched this and I feel sick , it is so horrific , when them young girls are in therapy punching the gym mats , taking there anger out on it I was howling , not much gets me but this sure did! & then the 8 girls that got saved from the revolting things they were getting made to do , there is no excuse and a sorry is never good enough.

I have so much respect for the people who hunt these disgusting humans down , the things they must see is horrific .

xx