Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being automatically billed every day for phone even when box unticked
Sad 
Is anyone else having this problem? Ever since the VAT was instituted, I am being billed every day for showing my number, even when I'm not checking the box to show my number or haven't even logged in to the site. I contacted "support" (ha!) but they told me I was wrong, they don't charge for the phone when the box is unticked and that was it. Well, they ARE charging me, and it's right there in black and white in my credit statement. I have contacted them again, hoping to get a satisfactory response this time. Just wondered if anyone else is having this same problem or knows what to do about it. Thanks!
Hmm strange , I would do a screen shot and send it to them .

They are normally very good when it comes to that. I ticked by accident once a box , getting alerts for emails and paid every time I received an email. It was sorted very quick .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

Thank you for your reply, Claudia!
(22-10-2015, 13:50)Kurvy_Kelly Wrote: Ever since the VAT was instituted, I am being billed every day for showing my number, even when I'm not checking the box to show my number or haven't even logged in to the site.

Not sure how to argue the point with AW over money already paid, as they will just say that the box must of been ticked.

To stop it happening, if you have been billed for the day, log out to see if it is showing on your profile, then try this.

Save / update
Log out and check to see if the number is still showing, it should be

Then log back in, un tick the box, update / save, log out and check to see if it is still showing. It should not be and may stop the repeat billing.

I had a problem like it once and had to set it live then turn it off.

Sarah x x x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Automatically accepting Virgin_emily18 2 5,521 12-04-2014, 08:39
Last Post: Virgin_emily18