Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WEBMASTER/TECH TEAM: Movies Prices
Exclamation 
Why are we given the option to set our own price but it just defaults according to the size of the video?

With this process My videos end up costing a lot because I don't post 30 second videos, I post 5+ minute videos, even though I compress them, they still get priced more than I would charge.

Isn't there a way to stop this default pricing according to MB size of video please?
There's no way of stopping it.

The only way you could charge what you want below AW minimum pricing is have the file much smaller - then you could price up.
If you have a large file even after compressing, you could split the movie into a few parts to keep costs down Smile
I actually want AW to fix the setting so that it DOES NOT default to being priced according to file size. It's stupid and archaic.
(18-10-2015, 13:29)MadameSays Wrote: I actually want AW to fix the setting so that it DOES NOT default to being priced according to file size. It's stupid and archaic.

Have you emailed AW to tell them this?