Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keeps connecting
Hi guys,

My AW keeps connecting and will not come through to the stream somehow.
I have tried it on my phone aswell but the same problem occurs.

Also performed multiple resets of the router already but none of these is working somehow. And when I want to connect to a random girl, which is not available for my country for example it just shows that she cannot perform at the moment. So it does load something but does not load it complete.

Is there anybody else who has this r has a solution for this issue?

Greetings

Yourmine20
If someone is not available for your country, why are you expecting them to be available?

Which country are you in?
(14-10-2015, 18:25)Ana_X Wrote: If someone is not available for your country, why are you expecting them to be available?

Which country are you in?

Well I didnt mean like i would like to connect to someone who is not available in my country. But the problem is it keeps saying connecting, unless the person is not available for my country. Then it says it is not available.

Also when they have gone offline it says offline. Or in group or pvt. But when they are available anyway, it keeps on connecting.

The problem is specific that it does not load any cams, it keeps saying connecting connecting connecting

Are you age verified to able able to access the webcams?
(14-10-2015, 18:41)Ana_X Wrote: Are you age verified to able able to access the webcams?

I have my phone number verified but not my ID, I am able to view profiles from other models, and the problem onlys started yesterday evening. Somehow it is strange.

Before yesterday evening I was able to connect to models without problems. Also I have tried to start a pvt but it is also not working same problem appears.

Edit:
Just checked I am age verified
This is the trouble my guys are having.. all of them. Didn't get any privates tonight at all and i am usually 99% private with a few groups. Please send a screenshot through to AW with a report on what's happening for you OP, it will relaly help x