Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Hey
(22-06-2011, 20:59)ShySmile Wrote: Ahhh, sweetie! I'm not looking gorgeous at the mo. I've had a headache all day, so haven't dressed or showered. The house is a tip as I haven't tidied up since the family left yesterday - I've managed to load the washing machine and dish washer. I'm here in trackies, an unintentionally revealing t-shirt and a fleece - unwashed hair (phobia!) and feeling sorry for myself. Waaahhh!

awww non bi ((((hugs))))
Thanks Lolo. I don't think hugs need a sexual orientation, they're great any time from almost everyone!
Hi Olivia. Smile
-

One must not lose desires. They are mighty stimulants to creativeness, to love and to long life.

Alexander A. Bogomoletz

[Image: 468x60_ginafaith_gif1eng.gif]
(22-06-2011, 20:59)ShySmile Wrote: Ahhh, sweetie! I'm not looking gorgeous at the mo. I've had a headache all day, so haven't dressed or showered. The house is a tip as I haven't tidied up since the family left yesterday - I've managed to load the washing machine and dish washer. I'm here in trackies, an unintentionally revealing t-shirt and a fleece - unwashed hair (phobia!) and feeling sorry for myself. Waaahhh!

Awww I hope you're feeling a bit better now!

I've spent the day in a similar state but I've just been being lazy basically! And I needed to rest to prepare myself for the fun I'm having tomorrow heehee!

x
(22-06-2011, 22:14)ShySmile Wrote: Thanks Lolo. I don't think hugs need a sexual orientation, they're great any time from almost everyone!

((((((((((hugs))))))))))

You'll have plenty to distract you after tomorrow and don't tidy up and then I will feel better about the state of my house x
So any visiting clients will know I'm a slut and a sloven? I don't think so! I do have a facade to keep up!
(23-06-2011, 00:58)missolivia Wrote: Awww I hope you're feeling a bit better now!

I've spent the day in a similar state but I've just been being lazy basically! And I needed to rest to prepare myself for the fun I'm having tomorrow heehee!

x

Loads better today thanks. What fun are you having today? Actually maybe I don't want to know - I might get jealous. I'm taking an elderly neighbour shopping and then need to sort the house out!