Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Think I may have been scammed by a punter
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section...
A customer booked a skype session with me, I thought he had confirmed the booking...went ahead and did the show, then realised he hadn't confirmed and now I can't get a hold of him. Is there anything that can be done?? Please tell me there is....
If he didn't confirm it wasn't a scam, just an unfortunate oversight on your part.

Thankfully it's something which happens to pretty much everyone once, it's a lesson we don't forget quickly x
Aw man Sad Have been working really hard to pay off bills...he told me he had confirmed it. Oh well, just need to check more carefully next time. Thanks for replying.
(11-10-2015, 19:32)NaughtyorNice Wrote: Aw man Sad Have been working really hard to pay off bills...he told me he had confirmed it. Oh well, just need to check more carefully next time. Thanks for replying.

Never trust anyone. Especially where money is concerned.
Make sure next time you check all bookings have been confirmed with your own eyes.
Learn from it & move on xx
Sorry to hear it happened to you .

Always take time to check if the booking confirmed and DO NOT let them rush you. Some do it on purpose and I had many bookings not confirmed and had to remind them .

The rushing you ...is how they get away with it .

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

This is another good reason why we do them on time & not a minute before time.
(12-10-2015, 05:57)kinkydirtybitch Wrote: This is another good reason why we do them on time & not a minute before time.

Yes remember, even though they have confirmed the show they can cancel it again right up until the time of the show, so if you start early that's a risk you take.
I don't mind with regulars as some of them add 10 mins as they know it takes a while for me to see it and confirm etc, but for someone I've never cammed with before I wait until the time they have booked for.
I had this happen to me on my first ever Skype booking booked, he didn't confirm it was my fault as I didn't really know how it worked at this point. Unfortunately I also did the show and there was nothing I could do either but its made me very careful now that's for sure. Still not a nice feeling is it Sad x