Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Just thought i would say "Hi"
Tongue 
Well Ive been a member of AW now for a couple of months and am really enjoying it. Can honestly say MOST of the guys Ive spoken to and had any dealings with have been real gentlemen, obviously we cant win them all eh lol. xx

I wanted to also ask, does any of you think is it best to chat for free (set to the min amount of time) or just log in straight away with group & private only obviously i still do my webcam bookings. Reason i ask is that i feel that people want to chat with me for ages and use all there free time up, and more if i allowed them through emails. Im sure you get asked this ALL the time im sorry. xx

Have a great day anyway girls.
Keep safe. x

https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.as...ID=3018652
hiya ...when i first started last year i did free..i didnt make much..probably because i wasnt exactly luring them in lmao but now i set it to ready for group or private and works alot better... x
(03-10-2015, 14:46)laura20 Wrote: hiya ...when i first started last year i did free..i didnt make much..probably because i wasnt exactly luring them in lmao but now i set it to ready for group or private and works alot better... x

Thanks Laura, I get them in my room when i do chat, but there's general chit chat and there's chatting for ages.......... Please don't get me wrong i love to chat, god if only so easy lol but it does get a bit much after a while. xx

https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.as...ID=3018652
yeah they will take full advantage of free believe me...also try the tricks of 'show me ur body bb b4 we go pvt' lol....pffft x
Personally I love free chat and have it on MOST of time , as I'm not online often (I work and study) free chat doesn't bother me , infact I enjoy the conversations, some men love to get to know you , some believe it or not actually like to get to know you and see YOU as a person . Free chat can get tiring if your online a lot of hours so try a mix of having it on and then disabling it etc . See what works for you. You will ALWAYS get some who like to chat and never PAY , some will chat for a while then take you into paid mode , find what works for you. Also free chat gains YOU more exposer on the site.

www.adultwork.com/country2D%Gal
I find I earn much more when I'm in freeview, unless it's a regular that knows you people like to see what they are getting before they start to pay.
When I don't have freeview on I find I get loads of short shows with people just popping in and leaving within 10-20 seconds, Drives me mad as I've stopped whatever I'm doing, ran to the laptop to accept the show then they bugger off!!
I used to have my freeview set to 10 mins but a month ago I put it down to 5 mins and I've been a lot stricter kicking people out than I used to be. I don't do any requests in freeview and if they are obviously trying to get me to talk about their fetish then I tell them to take me pvt. There is someone with SPH in his name and always asks me in free if I like a big or a small dick!! Take it pvt Mr!
You will always get the freeloaders, with comments bend over , show your tits they get instant kick , I also ignor the if you do this or that I will pay , the serious ones pay , end off . I adore free chat personally , its a little social time as I don't go out often
Welcome to the forum and to camming Smile I do free chat now and then but only for short periods. i find it helps to gain interest from new people who may not have seen you before. When you're new especially I can imagine it helps. But too much and you will want to hang yourself lol x
(04-10-2015, 03:21)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Welcome to the forum and to camming Smile I do free chat now and then but only for short periods. i find it helps to gain interest from new people who may not have seen you before. When you're new especially I can imagine it helps. But too much and you will want to hang yourself lol x

I did free chat once.It was the night of the World Cup Final- fotball.
It was horrible, I hated it. They drove me up the wall- in , out, in , out- never again !
Not for me
Hi

and welcome to the forum Big Grin

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤