Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

ADMIN - Daily Pay
Hi,

I completed the form to receive daily pay on Monday, also sent an email and I have still not heard anything back as of yet. im just wondering if there is anyone that can help me to get on it and start receiving it?
thanks Smile
Hi, will have it checked, processed and first pay sent over tomorrow for you.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi, thank you that's great.
Do you need my bank details?
Hi adultwork can u help me to get paid daily, already filled out the form
(21-12-2015, 17:31)LTDP Wrote:
(21-12-2015, 15:35)cherrycheeky18 Wrote: Hi adultwork can u help me to get paid daily, already filled out the form

I don't think they are actually still going as I have tried looking for them. Come across another daily paying(spam removed by mod)

"AW Fee = 35%

AW Facility Fee = 5% - 10%

Our Fee = 5% - 10% (depending of the facility fee)

Model = 50%

"

AW dont have a facility fee, JCI do though. 50% to models?

Can you beat no 20% VAT and payouts at 3.5%?

You cant get much easier signups than this http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde...&ff_page=1

adultworkbanner4
(21-12-2015, 15:35)cherrycheeky18 Wrote: Hi adultwork can u help me to get paid daily, already filled out the form

Hi, both forms arrived and will have them done shortly for you.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(21-12-2015, 17:31) pid=\80885' Wrote:

Cherry, go with dailypay that the Admin is talking about. I'm with them and I love being with them. They've been slow lately due to everything going on with the vat stuff and as they've recently updated their systems.

X
Hi I'm on daily pay adultworks finest performers and don't seem to me getting my correct money when I earn it could I please get some help as to how it actually works have I had no information whatsoever as to when you get your credits paid into the bank whether it's 24 hours after earning after midnight etc thankyou
Hi, very sorry, the guide is here http://www.dailypayservice.com/forum/vie...p?f=4&t=29

Basically, the day starts from midnight to midnight. Each day is shown here http://www.adultwork.com/CreditsTurnover.asp

Anything earned today is sent tomorrow.

To work out earnings its either -36% or -41% generally. -41% is for directcam and -36% is for nearly all other things.

100 credits directcam -41% = £59 profit to bank next day.

The above link to your daily earnings is the only page you need to check on AW to see your earnings.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Pussy-xx
Hiya, I signed up at the beginning of the week and I sent an email chasing up, but I still haven't received a confirmation email from you guys at daily pay. Please may I have some help?xx