Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

A simple question...(rant in disguise!)
(21-06-2011, 22:30)lolo Wrote: oh im very scary i have a real nasty caustic side if anyone crosses me & my worse trait i never forgive
Oh-oh. Love you Lolo, you're the best, nicest, sweetest moderator I've ever had the pleasure of coming across!

Thing is, if you have a huge capacity for love - you also have a huge capacity for being hurt.... so I know where you are coming from.

(21-06-2011, 22:44)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: i had a guy today who was booked for 9.30 and he let me know at 8.45 that he couldnt make it,...then had the cheek to ask if the appointment was still available at 9.25! i said yes then he cancelled again 30 seconds later,...what a dick.......

poor rac man!
Yes, dick about sums him up. Was he a new client to you Tink?
(21-06-2011, 22:25)sugar-11 Wrote: haha, i'd be running on empty if i was!!
reminds me i heard this today and it made me chuckle (hijacking my own thread now!!):

I was driving past an RAC van today and the driver was crying, I thought to myself- This guy's heading for a breakdown!!

Very good Sugar. We hi-jack everyone else's, so it would be a shame not to hi-jack yours!
[/quote]

That's a very good point. I would like to call it 'self sabotage- a statement of non discriminatory hijacking' I may even start my own revolutionary movement...
yes he was, and no feedback at all so obviously just an utter time waster
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(21-06-2011, 22:50)sugar-11 Wrote: That's a very good point. I would like to call it 'self sabotage- a statement of non discriminatory hijacking' I may even start my own revolutionary movement...
Flagrant disregard of all protocols and rules - mmmm. Only movement I've seen you committed to is the jiggy-jiggy kind.

(21-06-2011, 23:42)ShySmile Wrote:
(21-06-2011, 22:50)sugar-11 Wrote: That's a very good point. I would like to call it 'self sabotage- a statement of non discriminatory hijacking' I may even start my own revolutionary movement...
Flagrant disregard of all protocols and rules - mmmm. Only movement I've seen you committed to is the jiggy-jiggy kind.

jiggy jiggy is the best kind
(21-06-2011, 23:44)lolo Wrote:
(21-06-2011, 23:42)ShySmile Wrote:

jiggy jiggy is the best kind

i'm a rebel without a cause.... it's in my nature to commit only to highly important jiggy type movements
bless, poor rac man having a break down. You could have offered him some tlc at a small fee.

I have got very frustrated with men not getting back to me in the past. I have learnt not to take everythng literally now and carry on as normal until I get that return call and if someone else pips them to the post, so be it. They may be disappointed if geniune, but at least they know you are busy and in demand and will eventually come back if they really like the look of you.

I always ask for confirmation on the day now. In the morning of if pre-booked well in advance and at time of setting out if booked on the same day. If they forget to confirm and I am busy, it is there fault, not mine.
(21-06-2011, 22:17)sugar-11 Wrote: That's the basis i went on. He first made contact at 6.30 and wanted to meet at 9. He even had the cheek to say he'd let me know ASAP. By 8 i figured I would just tell him it would have to be later if he cotacted. But i've had nothing.

Sounds like no booking was actually made then, so nothing to really worry about. I often have guys ring me and ask for a certain time, then say they will have to get back to me as they are at work.

I mainly concentrate on in-calls, which makes life easy, the either turn up or they do not, whichever way, I am going to be there.

Sarah

Hello wife4rent, long time no see. How's things?

You are right about the booking not being made and that really is the way to look at it. Definitely don't hang on waiting for it and if another person comes along and makes a firm booking, take it!
I am good thanks,

Yes that is the same for me when doing out calls, I always tell guys I need at least an hour+ notice and when they mess around they don't get the appointment, unless they want it for a later time and I can make it. Unfortunately, some punters think that because they are paying you, you should bend over backwards for them even if they are being unreasonable.

Thankfully, there are many more really pleasant guys out there.

Sugar seems to have the right idea

(21-06-2011, 22:21)sugar-11 Wrote: I won't drop my social plans for a client ever. It sounds harsh but clients have to work around my schedule as much as i do theirs.