Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

facility fee
How much is the ficility fee does anyone know?
You do realise the majority of the questions you have asked on the forum have the answers available on the adultwork help centre?
Link is here : https://www.adultwork.com/Help.asp
There is a box where you can type your questions and have instant answers in rather than having to open a new thread everyday.... Wink
I appreciate that the answers to some questions are readily available on AW but on the one and only occasion I had to contact the powers that be I got nowhere, I bought credits with Ukash or at least I thought I had but the credits never showed on my account, I did send emails to the relevant departments but got no response, it wasn't a large amount so in the end I gave up.

If SPs have similar problems you can understand why they come here, you may find the question answered on an existing thread but if you can't there's probably going to be someone on here who's faced the same problem and knows how to deal with it.
Not getting at the OP as of course questions are always welcome here. But the info she asked for is very easy to find under the help tab on AW, no emailing necessary. Any and all ladies using to site should have read through this with a fine tooth comb along with the t&c's.
Yes this one is probably easy to find the answer to but I get the feeling that AW are not the easiest or most helpful to deal with, even in the relatively short time I've been here I've seen several threads started by those who've simply had their profiles suspended without warning, now you would like to think that if they had breached the rules in some way AW could tell them that first and give them a chance to put it right rather than just shutting them down.
Laura20.....you've been on this site for a while....it's all written in the help center...these are things you should know before you even start.

I don't think I trust you and would actually like to see a link to your profile.
You sound like someone trying to get info on the industry rather than a cam girl.
I too was thinking that Del when I read a previous post by 'her' just a moment ago
wow i only asked question?! jeez!!!
ill refer tho the help centre in future .... no need to get funny because i ask a question...wow
Well no, you haven't just asked a question you have been asking constant questions and you're beginning to sound like a journalist.
So perhaps having your AW profile on your signature so we know you're actually a camgirl.