Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uploading movies
I just want to cry I have a few movie that I have recorded using my MacPro Imovie and trying to send it adultwork it does not work I am new on this site and need Help anyone that can give me an idea what I need to do to download my videos please Help me .... thank you a very distressed girl ....
(26-09-2015, 06:38)annemarie63 Wrote: I just want to cry I have a few movie that I have recorded using my MacPro Imovie and trying to send it adultwork it does not work I am new on this site and need Help anyone that can give me an idea what I need to do to download my videos please Help me .... thank you a very distressed girl ....

Same for me. Need 'An Idiot's Guide to Uploading Movie Clips'

Was shown how to do stuff in Windows Movie Maker but Ihave forgotten. Maybe I should upload and delete a clip over and over just to learn- and memorise- what to do. But AW could punish me for doing that !
I find the vocabulary quite alien and incomprenhensible. MP3? MP4............................etc etc- may aswell be a foreign language as far as I am concerned.I didn t have a mobile phone till I was well in to my 40s - that s how retarded my technologhical experience is.
Learned SO much through AW though.

And movie clips are hardly the kind of stuff you can take along to your local camera club, sadly !
it took me ages to get the hang of it with AW.

Check which formats it accepts, you need to make the file as small as possible, as customers are only renting and not buying the clips they dont want to spend very much. I film a longer clips for a different site then make a few short small clips for AW from that one.

If you use windows movie maker and use the option save movie for email, this is the smallest preset setting
Follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com/miafoxuk
(05-10-2015, 23:17)Mia_Fox Wrote: it took me ages to get the hang of it with AW.

Check which formats it accepts, you need to make the file as small as possible, as customers are only renting and not buying the clips they dont want to spend very much. I film a longer clips for a different site then make a few short small clips for AW from that one.

If you use windows movie maker and use the option save movie for email, this is the smallest preset setting

Thanks for that, I ll keep practicing !
Failed again !
Hi, I'm on a Mac and I upload My vids to AW, here's how.

Once you've finished editing your movie in iMovie, you need to share/export it to File. It will export as an .mp4

AW works best with .wmv files, so you need to download a video converter app - I use MacX Video Converter Free Edition and I convert My video into an .wmv file.

Then you go to Add Movie Clips under Edit Profile and you can upload the vid there, take a screen cap of the video so you can upload a pic in the designated area. No use setting a price as it will be set automatically according to the size of the video (which I think is really dumb!).

Et vwala you should have an uploaded vid to hawk Wink
Than you MadameSays where did you downloaded the MacX Video Converter from? and when you say take a screen cap of the video how do you do that ? my videos usually are more than 20 minutes long can I still download the videos? A very frustrated AnneMarie :-(

Thanks in Advance x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  having issues uploading movies on my AW account NikkiMontero 0 3,552 27-09-2014, 14:23
Last Post: NikkiMontero