Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Advice on private gallery subscription
Hi everyone, apologies if this is in the wrong place i'm new here. In a nutshell I set up a private gallery with an option for 24 hours, one week and one year subscription. Someone recently paid for a years subscription, I was overjoyed until I realised i wouldn't receive the funds until the year was up! This seems pretty crazy to me, i'm not comfortable with someone having access to my gallery for a year without me receiving any payment for it.

I contacted AW to ask them about this, and said that if that's the case could they refund and revoke the person's access. They replied and told me they had refunded the person but not revoked his access, so now someone has a years worth of access to my gallery for free! It bothers me as i'm a topless-only glamour model and i've added my first set of adult pics on there, so I don't want anyone to get them for free. Does anyone know if there's a way I can stop that person accessing the pics? If I remove the option for a years access does that remove their access? I can't really remove the pics as that will annoy all of the people that have paid for 24 hours or one weeks access and I don't want to do that.

I get very frustrated with Adultwork, their customer service is poor and isn't focused on the model at all, they concentrate on keeping the members happy to the models detriment.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  freeviews on private gallery? Blondie 1 4,861 09-06-2015, 13:26
Last Post: annabelle
  Can I Disable The Private Gallery Tab And Just Have An Albums Tab? elisexxx 7 11,654 05-06-2014, 12:36
Last Post: hornyAnna