Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Trying to lure them in
Hi

I need a bit of help or advice.

I have a lot of "regulars" who pop up on free chat - use up their time and then email me. I can't get them to come into private chat but am happy to keep enticing them and chatting in the hope they will go onto cam or private.

Any tips or anything I can use to help ?

I suppose at least I am building up some "fans"

Thanks xx
Guys who only speak in freechat are freeloaders and very rarely will they ever opt to go from free into paid chat. Think about it, if they can chat with you for free in free preview why would they go into paid?
My advice?
Turn freechat off and show that if people want to chat with you they have to pay.
Bills don't get paid with you talking for free in free chat and via emails.
hmmmm well if im honest i do see the girls who offer free get pvt n group alot...maybe there not talking tho n just sitting there i dunno ? xxx
i used to do free tho n it sucked for me x
I talk to them, the respectful ones anyway and am always busy x
I have the a fair few guys that only chat in free. I chat with them when the rooms quiet but I don't reply to their emails.

When the room is filling up then the free chat only guys don't get a huge amount of attention from me as I concentrate on the ones that may take me to paid.

Quite often I will only do an hour in free chat and then turn free chat off if I mainly only have time wasters and freeloaders in there.

In my experience the free chat regulars hardly ever put me nto a paid session, occasionally they will join in on a group session but don't stay very long.

My advice is to only give them attention in free chat when things are slow and concentrate on guys that pay (or might pay) when they're there

X
some guys like to see before they buy, others like to have a chat and see what your like as a person, I'm always busy when I have free chat enabled , I am rarely busy when I have only paid modes active, of course regulars will pay regardless

do what ever works for you, atm adultwork seems harder and harder to get paying traffic it doesn't seem to be as busy these days and I only come on here a few hours a week !

kisses country-gal
yeah whats going on? it seems most girls are going lower and lower regarding prices and not much traffic anymore?
yeah whats going on? it seems most girls are going lower and lower regarding prices and not much traffic anymore?