Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creating an additional MF performer profile?r
Hey there guys!

I have a solo profile on adultwork for webcam performing, and me and my partner are really interested in offering MF shows! We tried to set up a new profile for this earlier today, an hour after creating it we recieved an email from adultwork saying our profile was deactivated due to member complaints that our pictures weren't ours and were taken from another site/profile... This could be due to us using an inage I feature on my personal profile?!

Ive contacted adultwork about this, hoping our profile will be reinstated!

Does anyone else have experienced with something like this?

Thanks guys!
The first three pics on the front of your profile have to be exclusive to your profile and AW. Also I think you will have to set up a group with 3 profiles, your solo one, your couple one then another solo one for your partner. He doesn't have to use it but AW require groups to have a minimum of 3 profiles to qualify. As you have already contacted them I would wait for a response before doing anything else.
I'M ON DAILY PAY & I LOVE IT! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO!

My AdultWork Profile

Follw Me Big Boy Wink

Missy XXX
As per above, another profile for both of you is a must. as per the webcam rules people have to be verified, then you may need a profile 1X group profile

See, Maths was very important at skool....

Sarah x xx