Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Fake Reviews
I had a message from mkblk offering me a fake review in exchange too view my free pics, not something that I am interested in doing but I wonder how many girls do?

Sarah x x x
(02-09-2015, 11:47)wife4rent Wrote: I had a message from mkblk offering me a fake review in exchange too view my free pics, not something that I am interested in doing but I wonder how many girls do?

Sarah x x x

Hopefully not many! I've had one person offer to leave me a 'nice field report' (I hate that term!) if I accepted a booking with him at a lower rate. Told him to jolly well jog the fuck on. All my reviews and feedback were given by folk who wanted to share their positive experience with me, with others. They weren't coerced or bribed into doing so. I've worked too damn hard to be completely genuine on AW to go encouraging the cheapseats.

I would hope that anyone having fake reviews written for them are outed and thrust out of AW with a perma ban. Idiots like those bring the place down when some of us are busy trying to build the place up!
An idiot indeed if he offered this to view your "free pics" I'm sure you mean your private gallery and when you say review I take it you mean an AW FR, I'm sure it does go on and if it also includes an exchange of feedback this person would be very hard to spot as a fake. If this offer came via an AW email you should report him.
I have such little feedback and think any review / feedback system is very suspect and should never be taken too seriously.

If he wanted to view the private pics in exchange for feedback after a genuine booking I would not be against the idea, but I have no interest in fake feedback.

Sarah x x x
I like to think that I have earned any feedback that I have. It's useful for potential new gents to see but I'm not a ratings collector. Like with lots of other ladies, repeat biz many times comes via phone and the booking system not used, so the feedback isn't definitive of notches on my bedpost...

Where do they get these stupid ideas? Fake feedback? whatever next - fake orgasms?!
http://www.adultwork.com/1947431

"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit"
Reviews,FRs and feedback are all pretty much worthless unless you know a little about the author as well, this kind of thing makes spotting a fake even harder, I should imagine that this sort of offer would only really appeal to a wg new to AW with little or no feedback, at least I hope so. Although feedback is often slated I do like it when I see that a name that's familiar to me has left feedback when I'm looking at a new profile, it certainly makes me more interested so please do use it at least occasionally.