Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ios iphone video help..
Hello everybody my name is kelly im from Birmingham..
I love the aw website but i have a video question to ask..
Ive uploaded several videos and the uploaded fine..the problem i have is as i mainly use an iphone when i surf my profile on iphone my videos arnt visible in my profile..but when i goto the larger version of my profile not mobile format the videos are there..
Would it be a good idea to reupload them so people using iphones and mobiles can see my videos..if so how do i do that please as im not a computer expert..thanks everyone..xxx
Hi any help would be much appreciated please.?
Are you on about the mobile version of AdultWork where you're not able to see your movies? That's normal. You can only see movies via the main desktop website ideally. Re uploading for no reason annoys aw and you could have your acc taken down for reuploads. As long as they are selling, you don't have any problems ideally.

Is that what you mean?
Ok thanks babe..and what i did do is took my videos down one at a time and reuploaded them in mp4 format..and what im saying if i search profiles on my iphone theres a view videos option on iphone..but when i look at my profile on iphone theres no videos there..not a big deal i soppose..and thanks for the reply..