Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My videos on iphone mobile site..
Hi guys and gals ive got a query..
Ive spent time doing my amateur profile and so far im happy with it.
The slight problem ive got is when i view my profile on my iphone 6 in mobile format,the videos ive uploaded a while ago dont appear on the mobile site..im planning on uploading some moore videos but id like to know what ive been doin wrong..my videos on my profile are there on the full site but not there on the mobile site..hmm
Thanks everyone and i love the website .. Huh
Hi, do more recent video uploads appear ok on the mobile version?

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi admin thanks for the reply..
I havent done any recent uploads but was planning on doin moore video content..
And just wanted to know why my videos arent appearing on the mobile site before I proceed with moore video production and uploading..
Is it something i did when I originally uploaded the videos?i dont know..
Hi, videos shown on the mobile site are in the MP4 format, when you upload a new video the system will try and convert it to MP4 for mobile use but due to various issues this may not occur.

When you upload another one let me know and we can look at it for you. worst case scenario is re-converting it and uploading it so nothing to worry about at all.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi admin thanks for the reply..
Right ive just shot a new short video on an iphone 6..and uploaded it via the aurigma app..it uploaded no problem in a few seconds,but again the video appears on the full site but is not present on the movile ios version of the site..hmm
Thanks for any reply or help in advance..i love you all xxx
Ive just shot a video on my iphone 6 and converted it to mp4 format via an iphone app..ive uploaded it and it still does not appear on my mobile ios version of the site hmm..heres the app i used.. https://appsto.re/gb/Gp795.i
My videos still dont appear on my ios mobile page..bum..?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problems with mobile site on new IPhone swcouple12 0 2,855 19-01-2014, 12:09
Last Post: swcouple12