Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

The pain of punting
he might have sympathy for facials after that then. lol.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
I was with a lovely lady, giving her some manual help while kneeling by her head as she was sucking happily on me. When I got bad cramp in my thighs. I tried to man it out (very rare, I normally wuss) and my thighs started to tremble, I think she thought I was near the 'edge, but actually I was in agony. Did have to stop eventually, as I was starting to give the impression of the worlds longest male orgasm.
We laffed about it later.
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
lol that reminded me, me and DrC were on cam and someone came in and asked DrC to do it doggy to me, so just as he got in position he got cramp in his thigh and couldn't get it as the pain was distracting, so he ended up dy hummping me, until the bloke said 'aww great thanks!' and left, so DrC could then straighten his leg out!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Back in the days... I was play fighting with a punter on the bed, I ended up fallin off the bed, bangin my head, knockin me out cold for 5mins, bless he had glass water there and wet towel for my head tryin to wake me up.
He looked so worried!
We laughed about it in the end and still do on this day!

BUT it could of bin a lot worse!!!
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

Pleased to say I have not injured myself whilst punting but I do know the pain that Hicky must have gone through when he broke his big toe, have broken nost of mine over the years with dropping things on them (never a good idea) or being trampled by livestock.

Worst thing about toes is that if you venture to the hospital you get sent back home without them doing much. My toes are all crooked as a result!!

I will say the most painful thing I have ever done to one of my feet was when I managed to drive a nail through a steel plate in my boot up through my foot and out the top. Apparently it did look funny as I had a plank fixed to my foot; I didnt find it so funny and it was excruciatingly painful pulling it out again. Still, I did survive and only had one day off work - amazing how resilient I was when I was but a mere youth then!
I live in an old house with lots of low door frames. On the way up the stairs particularly, the are two height hazards (I'm 5'8 and have to duck in stockinged feet).

A gentleman who I had seen a few times before came to visit (knew the hazards!) we had a chat and a glass of wine then he excused himself to the bathroom upstairs. I told him to remember to duck, then a few seconds later I hear a bang and a yelp...

I called out to him but he didn't answer, so went to investigate. He's on the half landing, very dazed, blood everywhere. He's taken a nice slice out of the top of his head.

After I'd cleaned him up, put his shirt in the wash, we were 90 minutes into an hour booking & I suggested that when his shirt was dry he maybe ought to get home. Me the mercenary (keeping his money) and him ever the trooper, decided that he could still carry on! He actually asked me if I had public liability insurance!
http://www.adultwork.com/1947431

"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit"