AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
credits for scheduled show
Hello everybody
I have a problem
I had two scheduled show but I cannot see the credits for these two scheduled show anywhere.
could you help me??
When you say scheduled shows, do you mean webcam bookings that have been made by clients and are yet to be fulfilled?

For webcam bookings, the credits are put into your escrow account after the show has been completed and it will then be credited to your account 24 hours later. You can see what you have in your escrow account by going to your credits statement and then clicking on webcam/phone chat up in the top right corner.

X
no I do not mean webcam bookings. I mean show scheduled on TV mini-site adultwork.
http://www.adultwork.com/DirectCamShowSchedule.asp
I set up show from here. Then I login to justcamit and I start to perform show at the show time starts.
I cannot see countdown for the show or something else showing me I'm in private?? that's correct.
I check if I appears in the Tv shows box with the written"view now". So I know I can start perform and get money.
But when I finish show time, I cannot see credits anywhere neither in my tipper box on justcamit, neither in credits statement, neither in escrow.
Maybe it is because I first set up scheduled show and then I run justcamit???
Did you have your directcam settings set to allowing free preview?

When you schedule a show it doesn't change the way directcam works at all. That is just another way of showing yourself off on adultwork and tempting guys into seeing you on cam.

You don't automatically get paid per minute for the whole time you have advertised as doing a show on adultwork TV.

When I scheduel a show I usually turn off free preview and private so its group only. I would then log on at the time that I would be scheduled for and then wait for a guy to put into group mode. That's when I start to perform.

Xxx
As Pixie has said above, scheduled shows work the exact same as being on direct cam. The only difference is that you can advertise what you will be doing and when. You'll still only get paid if someone enters group or private chat.
ahhhhh that's the problem.
I didnt' wait to receive private/group request...
I did show thinking I was already in group chat..
so I advertise, then I login to Justcamit, and wait for private/group request, then I perform.
I was thinking that was all automatic, without receiving requests for paid chat.
Fuck! I performed for free ;( that's why I do not see credits.
That means that when someone see my advertise on tv box and click view now and pay xx credits, I receive group/private request?

thanks for help..hell this information is not written anywhere
Ow dear no I'm sorry hun it's not automatic. On Adultwork it can take some timeto get your bearings and work everything out.

As long as you have changed your directcam settings so you can't receive free chat then yes, when they click on you on adultwork TV it will ask then to pay what your rate is for group or private.

Xxx
many thanks Pixie and Ana too.

have a great day

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  customer name and credits didn't show up on cam MarielaX 2 4,035 12-12-2016, 19:53
Last Post: Junior