Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

dailypay
Hi, all earnings sent ok today and last few days successfully.

With the exception of English_Annalise as you mention yes. We had been waiting for AW to cancel the previous transfers so didnt add it into the system for auto dailypay, as this would of resulted in incorrect payments, once AW had cancelled them first pay was sent, then we were suppose to enable auto dailypay. Unfortunately this didnt happen but I have now enabled it and all pending funds have been sent successfully and thats everything set up correctly now.

Thanks for letting us know.

Regards
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(20-07-2015, 22:53)Admin Wrote: Hi, all earnings sent ok today and last few days successfully.

With the exception of English_Annalise as you mention yes. We had been waiting for AW to cancel the previous transfers so didnt add it into the system for auto dailypay, as this would of resulted in incorrect payments, once AW had cancelled them first pay was sent, then we were suppose to enable auto dailypay. Unfortunately this didnt happen but U have now enabled it and all pending funds have been sent successfully and thats everything set up correctly now.

Regards

Thanks for all the hard work you guys do admin...I know I for one really appreciate it...keep up the great work
(20-07-2015, 22:53)Admin Wrote: Hi, all earnings sent ok today and last few days successfully.

With the exception of English_Annalise as you mention yes. We had been waiting for AW to cancel the previous transfers so didnt add it into the system for auto dailypay, as this would of resulted in incorrect payments, once AW had cancelled them first pay was sent, then we were suppose to enable auto dailypay. Unfortunately this didnt happen but I have now enabled it and all pending funds have been sent successfully and thats everything set up correctly now.

Regards

Thank you, I really appreciate the response. I was getting worried there for a while! x

Regards

Hi admin.

Still haven't been paid since yesterday despite sending in 2 tickets and contacting you via Skype

Can this be resolved asap.

Thanks
Hi, funds sent and replied to ticket.

Regards
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
is anyone still waiting for dailypay today?
Yeah I'm still waiting but don't panic about it. They get quite busy and so sometimes payments come a bit later. Xxx
yeah...I was just making sure I wasn't the only one lol

everything good with you?
(01-08-2015, 15:05)JENNA_JAKE Wrote: is anyone still waiting for dailypay today?

hi.yes . i am waiting/ admin no in skype now. if admin no in skype so payments dont going now
is anyone still waiting for dailypay today?