Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mobile verification
Hi all - me here again!
I eventually got my direct cam issues resolved and am up and running there, but I have had no end of problems with setting up direct chat.
It all centres around mobile phone verification, and I have read various other threads on here on the same topic. It was straight forward enough to get my number verified so as to be able to receive texts informing me of bookings made and I did this by receiving the 'MV' code by text to my number and typing it into the box on the profile set up page - no problems here. The issue has now begun when I try to verify my mobile no for direct chat services. I get the MV code and when texting the reply back initially I got a message from virgin mobile saying that I couldn't reply because adult access was not enabled on my phone. Two calls to virgin later and I don't seem to be much further forward. I can now reply without getting the virgin message, but on the website there is no change to my status of needing to be verified. If I enter the MV code in the box on website it verifies, but I'm not sure that things are working.
I can set my profile availability to 'green' but I don't seem to show up on the available members list ( do I have to pay for this?) If I do a search for TVs available for direct chat, I do appear on the search.
Anyone got any advice on this one?
Hope someone can help!
Sonia xx
Sonia Scottish tgirl xx

(19-07-2015, 11:36)soniacd Wrote: Hi all - me here again!
I eventually got my direct cam issues resolved and am up and running there, but I have had no end of problems with setting up direct chat.
It all centres around mobile phone verification, and I have read various other threads on here on the same topic. It was straight forward enough to get my number verified so as to be able to receive texts informing me of bookings made and I did this by receiving the 'MV' code by text to my number and typing it into the box on the profile set up page - no problems here. The issue has now begun when I try to verify my mobile no for direct chat services. I get the MV code and when texting the reply back initially I got a message from virgin mobile saying that I couldn't reply because adult access was not enabled on my phone. Two calls to virgin later and I don't seem to be much further forward. I can now reply without getting the virgin message, but on the website there is no change to my status of needing to be verified. If I enter the MV code in the box on website it verifies, but I'm not sure that things are working.
I can set my profile availability to 'green' but I don't seem to show up on the available members list ( do I have to pay for this?) If I do a search for TVs available for direct chat, I do appear on the search.
Anyone got any advice on this one?
Hope someone can help!
Sonia xx
Reply to self......got it fixed - had my first direct chat session today!
Sonia Scottish tgirl xx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart SMS / Mobile Verification HELP / + Payment / Rules BrandiFoxUK 11 23,240 24-06-2020, 21:26
Last Post: cleanguy
  Mobile Verification 1hornylass 8 7,732 19-05-2020, 11:57
Last Post: admin
  Mobile verification Bbwpinup24x 1 4,658 10-04-2015, 09:57
Last Post: admin
  Mobile verification problems MIstress-SlinkySis 0 3,305 02-10-2013, 14:35
Last Post: MIstress-SlinkySis