Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How much are you willing to spend???
(22-07-2015, 13:09)Nova70 Wrote:
(21-07-2015, 00:09)alex Wrote: I'd pay whatever the lady that takes my fancies , charges. I wouldnt go for a cheap lady , just because shes cheap, I would like to book time with the one that I really fancied.

At the end of the day VFM means different things to different people but if you walk away from the experience happy and satisfied that's what really counts regardless of what you've paid within the rules and limits of your budget.

Yeah true
Hi Alex

I'm just wondering have you had a meet yet?

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

(23-07-2015, 09:56)Strawberryblonde Wrote: Hi Alex

I'm just wondering have you had a meet yet?

That's a positive , yep!
Good stuff

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

(24-07-2015, 09:33)Strawberryblonde Wrote: Good stuff
Your advice was much appreciated, I was thinking things through too much and in the end, the I enjoyed the meeting. Sorry for being such a silly billy. Thanks once again
Thank goodness it sank in eventually, apology accepted.

I've sent you a message strawberryblonde. Smile
(24-07-2015, 10:52)alex Wrote:
(24-07-2015, 09:33)Strawberryblonde Wrote: Good stuff
Your advice was much appreciated, I was thinking things through too much and in the end, the I enjoyed the meeting. Sorry for being such a silly billy. Thanks once again

Do you ever get the feeling your not hearing the whole story lol, don't mind the rest of us you just carry on.
There is quite a back story. I believe in keeping the content of messages private although I did post about the situation last summer when I felt I had been pushed too far. It would seem Alex took my advice and there is no need to disect it in public.

Thankyou.