Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOTLIST
If your a punter and AW member you've probably got a hotlist (HL) well my own simply has too many profiles in it now and it's time to start organising it properly as last week while browsing through it I came across a profile that I'd forgotten was even in there even though when I added it I really liked the look of it, well now the chance to see this woman may have passed me by as it appears to have been inactive for a couple of months.

You can create several HLs splitting your choices into various groups but how best to do that ?, some simply go with hair colour for example but I don't think that would cut the numbers in each HL enough for me so I'm thinking maybe nationality or by how likely I am to actually visit them so Definite/Probable/Possible perhaps but what works for you as I'm open to suggestions.
(11-07-2015, 13:38)Nova70 Wrote: what works for you as I'm open to suggestions.

What works for another may not work for you, it would seem that your current system did not work for you as you missed out on seeing a person you had added to your HL.

You say you can create groups for different criteria but can you add girls to more than one HL?

If a guy travels with his work he may put girls in Town name HL's, this would not help if the girl was often on tour, nor would it help you if you did not travel far.

Is there really that much point of a HL, surely if your looking for a punt,on the day, or maybe a few days before, you search for girls in the area that you will be by the criteria that you set. Those that are available in that area will show up and you make your selection from those. This also means that your information about the girls you are looking at is fresh and current.

A HL sounds like a lot of work / research and a pointless exercise, especially if your HL's are so big that you never get round to seeing them. Only you know how many punts you can afford per month, so is there any point in having a HL 10 times the amount of punts you can afford?

Sarah x x x
(11-07-2015, 14:14)wife4rent Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 13:38)Nova70 Wrote: what works for you as I'm open to suggestions.

What works for another may not work for you, it would seem that your current system did not work for you as you missed out on seeing a person you had added to your HL.

You say you can create groups for different criteria but can you add girls to more than one HL?

If a guy travels with his work he may put girls in Town name HL's, this would not help if the girl was often on tour, nor would it help you if you did not travel far.

Is there really that much point of a HL, surely if your looking for a punt,on the day, or maybe a few days before, you search for girls in the area that you will be by the criteria that you set. Those that are available in that area will show up and you make your selection from those. This also means that your information about the girls you are looking at is fresh and current.

A HL sounds like a lot of work / research and a pointless exercise, especially if your HL's are so big that you never get round to seeing them. Only you know how many punts you can afford per month, so is there any point in having a HL 10 times the amount of punts you can afford?

Sarah x x x

You make some very good points Sarah, I think the HL is a good idea though but you have to be more disciplined than me when it comes to adding new profiles. Although AW is often criticised for all the dodgy profiles there are also many excellent service providers particularly if you live in London like me and even though I have overlooked some of the profiles I've added there's no way I could just commit the ones that interest me to memory so without the HL I would have certainly forgotten about others. Another problem for me is that I don't really have a type some may prefer blondes to brunettes, slender to full figured or favour a certain nationality but I don't so that fact alone increases the size of my HL.

Your right I am never going to visit all the women on my HL and of course new and interesting profiles appear all the time. I haven't experimented with multiple HLs yet but I think it is possible to have the same profile in more than one category. I wish I was more disciplined and could stick to an HL that simply contained 10 or 20 profiles that are of greatest interest to me and make my choices from that but browsing AW is a bit like being a kid in a sweet shop and it's just to tempting to add more, but I could try creating a separate HL with just my top 10 I suppose and keep the rest in another general HL but even deciding who goes into that top 10 is a difficult task.
Don't bother; you can search profiles only in your HL, so organising them is unnecessary. When searching, always use the 'logged on in last week' option.
(20-08-2015, 17:04)bertrandy Wrote: Don't bother; you can search profiles only in your HL, so organising them is unnecessary. When searching, always use the 'logged on in last week' option.

Thanks for the tip I will give it a go, much appreciated.