Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deactived account
Hello ,

i was today in my profile try update new movies ... but was automatically log out of my profile when i try login again getting : No member was found with the Nickname and Password you supplied... so i try find my profile and was says The following problem(s) were detected:

The requested member was not found or is inactive. Click on the 'Search' link above to locate active members that pertain to your preferences.

so i was looked intro my email address but i don't had any email from aw. i emailed to aw and after half hour i had answer Hello

Thank you for your email.

We have reactivated your profile after removing the number from your
profile details.

URLs, telephone numbers and email addresses are only permitted in the
fields provided. This is clearly stated in our Terms of Use.

Please note, any further breach of our Terms may result in permanent
deactivation.

Regards
The AdultWork.com Team

so i was login again but i 30 sec was my profile done again .. whats is more weird think i don't put my number intro body my profile or summary i spend a lot of time with reading a lot of stuff in this forum and aw rules because i really like work in uk i have about 60 feedbacks 20 feedback only and couple FR. i don't want lose my profile

Honestly now I'm little bit desperate so what i have to do now wait if will aw answer me of my second email or fly home and wait home? i don't understand why aw make a lot of stuff so hard why is in aw lot of profile what is fake, or broken rules. just look of member of today she-He have in first picture nippels out same like profile down of this u look her to asshole .. and this is ok ?

Sorry of this long thread but I'm just (i don't know scared of lose my profile, upset etc etc etc)

anybody have same issue whit profile ?

have lovely day B