Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
meets
(03-07-2015, 14:46)Strawberryblonde Wrote: Ukfella did say in his OP that she was on tour. He then says she cancelled it but didn't tell him - all he knew was that there was no instruction re where to go.

Unfortunately, as usual, the girl in question is not here to defend herself, so we could all go along with what a terrible person she is because somebody that we do not know, who could be anybody and as usual is not even using the same name as he does on AW is telling us it is a fact....

I think you will find that I was quite aware of that... Apart from the fact that he did not mention that, (as I pointed out) in his previous post. he is changing his story to suit himself.

He also mentioned other things that do not add up and put a negative feedback on her profile but got upset when she responded with negative feedback about him.

If a guy / anybody makes a booking with somebody to meet with them it is there responsibility to make sure they know where they are going. His previous complaint was all about not knowing where the girl was and mentioned nothing of her cancelling her tour.

Sarah x x x
(04-07-2015, 00:21)wife4rent Wrote:
(03-07-2015, 14:46)Strawberryblonde Wrote: Ukfella did say in his OP that she was on tour. He then says she cancelled it but didn't tell him - all he knew was that there was no instruction re where to go.

Unfortunately, as usual, the girl in question is not here to defend herself, so we could all go along with what a terrible person she is because somebody that we do not know, who could be anybody and as usual is not even using the same name as he does on AW is telling us it is a fact....

I think you will find that I was quite aware of that... Apart from the fact that he did not mention that, (as I pointed out) in his previous post. he is changing his story to suit himself.

He also mentioned other things that do not add up and put a negative feedback on her profile but got upset when she responded with negative feedback about him.

If a guy / anybody makes a booking with somebody to meet with them it is there responsibility to make sure they know where they are going. His previous complaint was all about not knowing where the girl was and mentioned nothing of her cancelling her tour.

Sarah x x x

Yes I do agree on much of this.

My experience of forums is that quite often, but not always, that there is another story from the other side. Also that members often aren't very good at including the facts in the words they type in their opening post. Often they've left out stuff, it's a lot more complicated, or straightforward. This is why I often ask nitty, bitty questions to find out what actually happened, and often receive not quite a full answer.

Without that other side we only have the posters words.

Several months ago a man contacted me at short notice having been stood up by another lady in the town. To say that his comms were pretty poor would be being very kind. He sent one line emails, which were not clear, then said he thought he shouldn't type out what he wanted because it could be incriminating for me?

Anyway we had a phone conversation, I explained how I worked. I also asked him about the lady who stood him up, he said he phoned night before said he'd text in the morning, she gave a postcode at some point. He got a taxi from a place which ended up with a fare of £80, landed at postcode, no answer on her phone.

Took a bit of digging to find he hadn't booked a definite time or length.

To me that sounds like it was not a definite appointment. I gave him some bits of advice, get a definite time and duration, have an agreed contact time, don't set off until you know you have this and be prepared to be let down ie booking a taxi on spec isn't a great idea.

After our phone call he then continued texting at length.

His style of initial contact and description of his side lead me to believe that she'd either thought him a TW or he'd just been so vague she didn't know he was turning up.

Without her side a proper conclusion wasn't possible.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond