Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

PERSISTENT OFFENDERS
(26-06-2015, 17:27)Strawberryblonde Wrote: The worry wasn't particularly for me, it was for other ladies.

There are fakes on all directories - which is all AW is.

I've known guys clamour to see other ladies who look nothing like their photos, and return. They say they don't care. Sometimes the service isn't even very good, but they are persistent just the same just in the hope that the SP does change.

Baffles me.

I don't think fakes will ever be eliminated, and becoming draconian does put genuine providers off plus fakers find ways around it.

As far as I'm concerned the fault originates with the person falsely advertising, not the customer but as I've just said, some customers aren't bothered and that is one way they stay in business.

Providing a good service, being what you say you are is another way to build up a good solid base, with no need to fake.

That worry would be for anyone anywhere their risk is often the same today.

The photo is only part of the problem, after taking the time to select, travel, prepare, arrange. We arrive coming to where or what is different then our expectations with somebody who is just damn rude and totally unprofessional. Most wouldn't mind if a pro could give them a better time, when the photo is already wrong you will have some catching up to do.

Draconian measures would you leave this provider, no, neither will any punters. Only now you will have cleaned this up somewhat. Making it far easier to remove those who are causing problems.

They will still be in business in those back pages and phoneboxes etc

Although possibly creating a better environment for us Gents to find those genuine Ladies here, because now you have just up'ed your game

Messages In This Thread
PERSISTENT OFFENDERS - by Nova70 - 20-06-2015, 20:52
RE: PERSISTENT OFFENDERS - by sarahxxx - 21-06-2015, 09:39
RE: PERSISTENT OFFENDERS - by torrentmike - 21-06-2015, 11:52
RE: PERSISTENT OFFENDERS - by torrentmike - 21-06-2015, 12:02
RE: PERSISTENT OFFENDERS - by Ward - 26-06-2015, 13:31
RE: PERSISTENT OFFENDERS - by Nova70 - 02-07-2015, 03:32
RE: PERSISTENT OFFENDERS - by Ward - 26-06-2015, 16:14
RE: PERSISTENT OFFENDERS - by Ward - 26-06-2015, 19:53
RE: PERSISTENT OFFENDERS - by Nova70 - 02-07-2015, 03:50
RE: PERSISTENT OFFENDERS - by sarahxxx - 02-07-2015, 11:55