Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

95% FAKE
Unfortunately the biggest problem for all your complaints is men, it is you, the men out there that help cause the problems you all complain about.

How do these people keep getting away with such tricks that you all complain about so much? Surely they should go out of business as every time a man visits them and does not get to see the girl he wants he would walk away. If you all did that, by the end of the day the girl would be sat there having done nothing and with no money. How long would they last?

Sarah x x x
I believe the problem lies on both sides.

Men don't walk, women see others trading successfully, so they do the same. Men complain but continue being customers.......

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Wife4rent please do not attempt to justify their wrong doing. Its like saying 'lets sell drugs to teenage boys because there are demands'

I do agree men that continously supporting them are to blame. I have decided not to see any women from these two groups, and all men reading this should do the same, or at least think carefully before making a booking
And thanks to Nova70 for making a good point
(07-05-2015, 18:19)torrentmike Wrote: Wife4rent please do not attempt to justify their wrong doing. Its like saying 'lets sell drugs to teenage boys because there are demands'

You seem to have missed my point completely, at no point did I justify what they do, I simply showed you who you should be blaming...

(07-05-2015, 18:19)torrentmike Wrote: I do agree men that continously supporting them are to blame. I have decided not to see any women from these two groups, and all men reading this should do the same, or at least think carefully before making a booking

Now this has to be a joke, right?

Guys are not going to visit these girls on the basis that they are cheats? Mmmm... Read what I put above to see how that will work. If they were going to take any notice of that then they would walk as soon as they got n the door to find the girl was a switch.

Sarah x x x
(07-05-2015, 16:24)wife4rent Wrote: Unfortunately the biggest problem for all your complaints is men, it is you, the men out there that help cause the problems you all complain about.

How do these people keep getting away with such tricks that you all complain about so much? Surely they should go out of business as every time a man visits them and does not get to see the girl he wants he would walk away. If you all did that, by the end of the day the girl would be sat there having done nothing and with no money. How long would they last?

Sarah x x x

Your right we should walk when we realise it's a bait and switch but unfortunately the hormones are calling the shots at that late stage and even if the woman is not the one from the pictures if you still find her attractive you stay, but chances are that if the pictures are fake the service list will be as well. Now I try if possible to have a viable Plan B which makes walking that little easier.

Do remember that those who are using b&s or advertising services they have no intention of providing are not just ripping off punters their also ripping off those WGs who provide a good honest service as their victims could have been spending that cash with you, and I wonder how many first time punters decide not to carry on after encountering these problems the first time.
(08-05-2015, 06:11)Nova70 Wrote: .... and I wonder how many first time punters decide not to carry on after encountering these problems the first time

Not many, if any!

Why? Because you are men and can't help yourselves. You are seen by many as being weak willed and easy targets and will continue to be seen that way until you the "men" do something about it.

I have just looked at UKP and they have 21,243 Members and growing, why are you not airing your views on there? Until you get together, with like-minded others, and all agree to walk at whatever the cost if you don't get, a good service or the girl advertised, then nothing will change. So it is pointless crying about a problem that you admit to being the cause of. You don't need a back up plan to walk, just walk.

For my part I do not do bait & switch as you can only get to see me, I really do not see the point of it as many guys would still want to see the girl available and I do offer an all inclusive rate, but do understand why others do not.

Sarah x x x
(08-05-2015, 12:31)wife4rent Wrote:
(08-05-2015, 06:11)Nova70 Wrote: .... and I wonder how many first time punters decide not to carry on after encountering these problems the first time

Not many, if any!

Why? Because you are men and can't help yourselves. You are seen by many as being weak willed and easy targets and will continue to be seen that way until you the "men" do something about it.

I have just looked at UKP and they have 21,243 Members and growing, why are you not airing your views on there? Until you get together, with like-minded others, and all agree to walk at whatever the cost if you don't get, a good service or the girl advertised, then nothing will change. So it is pointless crying about a problem that you admit to being the cause of. You don't need a back up plan to walk, just walk.

For my part I do not do bait & switch as you can only get to see me, I really do not see the point of it as many guys would still want to see the girl available and I do offer an all inclusive rate, but do understand why others do not.

Sarah x x x

21,243 members but only six real punters LOL, not for me. You have to understand just how powerful the urge is, does that make us weak or just victims of our own biology. It's actually a very long time since I've been the victim of a b&s and as has been suggested I discuss what I want before I go along. Don't feel the need to show some sort of solidarity with the women who pull these stunts just because you may think their sister WGs, as I pointed out before their depriving the honest WGs of income as well as ripping off the punters.
(08-05-2015, 13:18)Nova70 Wrote: Don't feel the need to show some sort of solidarity with the women who pull these stunts just because you may think their sister WGs,

If you read and understood my posts, which are quite clear, I show no solidarity with anybody. Everybody is entitled to do as they wish, including punters.

The truth is I do get fed up of the "winging and whining" from guys, like yourself over something they have control of. It is simple, if you don't like it, don't do it. Don't blame others for your lack of self control. if I wake up with a hangover on Sunday morning after my night out I will not be blaming the waiter or bar man. I will know who was stupid for drinking to much, but at the time I am sure I will think I was ok to have another (large) glass of wine.

(08-05-2015, 13:18)Nova70 Wrote: as I pointed out before their depriving the honest WGs of income as well as ripping off the punters.

Sorry, that really does not wash with me, as I said above, I have no idea why they do it as I am sure if they were honest they would attract the punters that want to see them. (which shows a lack of solidarity, rather than in favour).

Sarah x x x
Wife4rent, if you have that much time, go make more clients

Like I have described earlier, this post is designed to alert both new and old punters that may not know the existence of these fraudsters. Your point of putting the blame on the punter themselves, I have to disagree. How can you be sure these are returning clients?

You should really not be defending for these offenders.