Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

keeping fit
One of the problems with Slim Fast is that it doesn't usually teach people how to eat. It does get results but as you say it is keeping it off that is the key. I prefer real food to shakes, but they can be convenient at times. Just beware of some of the claims and ingredients used by systems such as Herbalife and Slim Fast.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

I've heard of them and it sure isn't something that I wouldn't be using for a very long time.
But for a short time it works really well.
I also feel good with it and not hungry at all.

There're apps on your phone that also can be very helpful.
You put in what you eat and it shows you all the calories and everything that was in it.
You also put in there what kind of exercise you did that day.
It then calculates how you did that day. If you have burned or gained any calories.

I don't know what it's called. My partner uses that app.
Also he has got a devise that he wears that monitors his hart beat and it can calculate the amount of calories that you've burned that day and send it automatically to this app on your phone.
Diet is the main component to actually see and feel a change. They say 80% what you're eating, 20% exercise. Running and weight lifting is the key I think, with some yoga or meditation in there as well to general enjoy overall well-being. I haven't been able to get out for a run properly for a few weeks now with work and moving stress, but it always puts me in such a good mood when I do! Good luck everyone!
"I was just doing my job and loving every minute of it" - Bettie Page

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MistressFreyja

AdultWork: http://www.adultwork.com/2342517
(17-04-2015, 12:47)country-gal Wrote: Since joining a competition swimming club I have toned up all over, I'm lucky as I live in the lakes so have mountains and hills everywhere

If you live in a hilly area then hills are you best friend , nothing works the gluteus Maximus and quadriceps quite like a hill walk or run

Best of luck

But by experience on webcam I had clientele when I was more heavier and now I'm more toned, guys love a lass with a welcoming smile ,just be yourself guys love women with meat in them

Now where is that carrot cake lol....

Country-gal

Www.adultwork.com/country%2Dgal

I do LOVE carrot cake so get a nice slice and we can share it lol.

meat on your bones as they say is what is needed as all need something to grab hold of when getting a good fuck on all fours!

As they say you have to love yourself first before others can love you back. x